I won't even apologize this time. I seem to be doing that every time these days. I know I haven't been blogging very often, but we've honestly not being doing anything all that exciting. Just relaxing and playing with Paisley for the most part.
Here is a little update on our oh so boring and deliciously relaxing lives over the past month...
1. I'm officially caught up on the Twilight movies. Special thanks to my sweet husband for watching all of them with me on our date nights.
2. Spent our Saturday morning at the dog park. Paisley met two friends, Sammy and Sally Mae.
3. I finally finished the cups I gave as gifts to my coworkers at Christmas. Yes I just finished making them like a week and half ago with my handy dandy cricut machine. Terrible gift giver...I know.
4. Gave a shower for a beautiful pregnant friend, Rachel, to celebrate Baby Harper's impending arrival.
5. I haven't been doing much crafting lately, but I did have a small project with my cricut for the shower.
A "HARPER" sign for her hospital door.
As you can see, its been pretty quiet around here. We are just enjoying this winter/spring combination weather in our sweats watching our favorite shows. Hope you are having a great February too!