Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby: 16 Weeks

16 weeks!
4 months pregnant!

Baby is the size of an avocado supposedly.

Baby's heart rate:  154 bpm.
Every time the OB measures the heart rate, Brandon asks if, "Does that means its a boy or a girl?"  The OB always assures him that the old wives' tale isn't a true indicator, but you can't fault a guy for asking.

By 4 months, I am starting to feel more like myself again.  Although, I truly believe that you never really feel like your "normal" self while pregnant.  Something is always kind of "off".

I am not showing a ton yet, but I swear at night before bed I look 6 months pregnant!
 I always try to get Paisley Blue in the pictures, but some mornings she wants no part of it.  This was one of those mornings.

Happy 16 weeks, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...