Monday, May 28, 2012

Baby: It's been a while.

This has for sure been the craziest month of our year!  So yes it has been a month since I posted last...sorry guys.  I will try to do better, but if life doesn't slow down a bit, it may be a lost cause.  

So I'm sure you have heard by now, but we are having a 
BABY GIRL!  
We are so excited, although I'm sure we would be saying the same thing if it had been a boy.

I need a play a little catch up on the blog as you can tell.  I'm now 19 weeks and I haven't posted since 15 weeks.  Oops.  There are so many things I want to post about, but I have so little time before I go back to work tomorrow.  We will see how far I get today.  Hopefully you will have posts galore coming your way soon.

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...