Monday, May 10, 2010

I live the life!

OK... So a lot has happened in my two weeks hiatus from blogging!  I FINISHED MY 2ND YEAR OF PT SCHOOL!  What?  I know it sounds unbelievable!  You and I both thought I would never survive that black hole full of anxiety, tears, and stomach aches BUT I DID!  And I have Y-O-U to thank for it.  I know I have been pure misery to deal with this year and you were all so so amazingly kind to put up with me.  My husband should have some kind of colored heart pinned on his chest at the White House or receive a long flowing robe from the Vatican for the saint he is.  (...Just between you and me, he cleaned the house every week and did laundry and even made dinner a few times...Hands off ladies!  He's mine!)

Speaking of the Husband of the Year...
Isn't he the cutest?!  (He will hate that I put up this picture...He thinks he looks like a JCPenney's model but I love it!

Right now, I am laying in the bed sipping my coffee and playing on the computer.  I'm telling you in my world this is utter R-E-L-A-X-A-T-I-O-N!  My sweet husband is making me breakfast in bed (...Well I decided on the bed part...I like to do whatever I can from my bed).  Brandon is making me omelets loaded with all my favorites!  One of his specialities!  I know I know I'm such a princess.  Brandon does this every day!
OK, OK I lied.   This is our anniversary!
Can you believe it?  2 WHOLE YEARS!  I certainly can't believe its been that long ...However, on the other day I don't remember what it was like to not be married to him.  Last night, Brandon preached at Ethos and I was just watching him thinking ... I'm actually married to this guy.  I'm such a lucky girl.  (No, I don't always day dream like that when he's preaching...Stop your criticism ...I couldn't help it...He's mesmerizing!)

You know I believe a blog is nothing without pictures so here goes...

Our very first photo together.  I don't remember taking this at all.  Probably because if you had asked me if I would date any of the freshmen I would have said a big H-E-double hockey sticks NO!  I was on the quest team and no way was I stooping to that level... AND WORDS EATEN!  I totally did end up dating one of them but not until he was a sophomore which at least doesn't feel like I should be locked up for committing a crime against minors.  If you can't tell, it took me a while to get over the fact that Brandon is younger...even if it is only 9 months.

Brandon was always a good sport about my Delta Sigma functions!
I like to think we bring out the best in each other, but I think its is equally that he puts up with the worst in me.  

What a fabulous 2 years it has been!  I am so lucky!  It is just the start of our fun day together so I will update you later on how we spent our day!  Hope you are all enjoying the start to your week!  I know I am going to enjoy my first week of freedom!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 years! You both are so wonderful, and I am so happy for you!!! We love you guys so much - and I hope you have the very best anniversary day ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 year anniversary! You deserve to be treated like a princess after all the finals you've had the past 2 weeks-hope it was a wonderful day! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i threw up in my mouth at the "mesmerizing" comment!
    Good thing i love the two of you, and a blog like this is only acceptable on a day like today! Happy 2years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carebear I almost wrote a disclaimer at the top of the post saying that you could stop reading here. Guess I should have gone through with it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...