Saturday, July 10, 2010

Meet my sister: Installment #3

Candace Jacquelyn Cross Smith

Born:  July 17, 1986

Candace's Favorite Things:  Board games, Cooking, Running, Being a nurse, Over-achieving (In college, Candace was a nursing major with great grades, naia nationals cross country runner, and a softball player...unbelievable I know!), Small town life, Canning, Traveling, Being one of the nicest people in the world.


Candace is the bestest!  She was my roomie for 16 years.  My best friend.
I love you Candace!

So excited for Baby Smith to make its debut December 28 (Actually I'm hoping for the 1st week of January...sorry Candace.)  I can't wait for those roll-y hamhock legs!!

We went to visit Candace & Eric in little Curve, Tennessee over 4th of July.  We went to Reel Foot Lake that Saturday.  Crazy looking place.  Like a place that fairies would live with those odd trees.  It was awesome.  Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Turtles were everywhere!  Our nephews, Caden & Copelan would have been in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...