Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fabulously 50!

My friend, Jessica, threw the most fabulous 50th birthday party for her mom, Karen, this weekend!
And I mean F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! 
Check it out!
The sweet family!

Gigi's!

It turned out to be a beautiful day!

I did this one...This photo is for Jackie.  I will never cease trying to be like my mom.
Karen and Justin!
Can you believe she is 50?  No way! 
Didn't she do an awesome job!  I'm so glad I got to be apart of it!  You can thank Rachel Goode for the fabulously painted signs...Yes she painted the "Happy Birthday Karen" and the "Fabulously Fifty" sign...and she hand cut the purple glitter 50 out of foam board...Can you believe it?!  

Also, lets note how absolutely gorgeous Jess looks at 16 weeks pregnant!  Rachel and I dream of being that cute when we are with child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...