Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's a...

Glitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word GeneratorGlitter Word Generator


No, not me silly!  Like I could keep a secret that big for 18-20 weeks!  But you would think so with all the baby announcement post I do.  I'm practically pregnant by association.

 Its my gorgeous friends, Jess and Craig!

Isn't she the best looking 18 week prego chick you've seen?  I love her shirt!


I am so excited someone is finally having a girl!  Can't wait for girly things!  A little girlfriend for all my sweet baby boys!

PS--Look how clean my house is...Thanks Mom!  I'm so lucky to have a mom that will help me clean my house just so I can be ready to take pictures with a pregnant friend.  I know I'm weirdly obsessed with my friend's and sister's babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...