Monday, November 8, 2010

Inspiration Sensation!

Need some inspiration today?  Yes.  
Well good.  I have the perfect thing for you.  I found a new DIY design website that I L-O-V-E luuurrve!

It's so fabulous!  Here are a few of my favorites!

1.  If you are looking for another chalkboard craft like the one I showed you the other day
...the Chalkboard Dresser just might be your fix.
She also has chalkboard lamps on her DIY page.

Isn't the pattern cute.  Check out her step-by-step directions for this "easy" DIY improvement.

3.  My favorite DIY project from her website is the Sunburst Mirror.
I will make this one day!  PS--You know I love that lamp!

Hope you are inspired by her as well.  I'm dying inside to make everything in my house homemade like hers...but if you've seen my house you know its not for now anyways.  And I'll cut myself some slack...she is a professional designer who's had guest spots on HGTV...I don't think my 6 week art summer camp when I was 7 puts us on the same level.  Whatev...I'm going to try anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...