Thursday, November 4, 2010

Take that 3rd Year!

So there is rarely anything I do at school that you guys would want me to blog about; however, I couldn't resist having a mini-post on one school related activity.  

On Tuesday, after 3 years of work, countless hours of my face in my hands exasperated, tons of teamwork, lots of paperwork and hoops to jump through, hundreds of thesaurus searching for the best possible word, oodles of delirious laughter at myself and my group...my doctoral research study is COMPLETE!!! (expect for the not-so-tiny fact we have to finish our paper...but WHO CARES ITS DONE!)

My lovely group just before our presentation at the research symposium.
Class of 2011

We all look so professional when we dress up...which is odd because we are usually sloppin it up in sweats and hoodies.  Only 17 days of actual class left then clinical.  It appears that one day we might actually get out of school, though I truly thought I would never see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Love you friends!

2 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, we are just now in the never seeing the light at the end of the tunnel boat. UGH!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO proud of you. I'm going to teach Lofton to refer to you as Dr. Courtney from now on :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...