Monday, March 29, 2010

Lately, I've been snotty.

Its true!  I'm a big snotty mess!  I hate being sick!  9 days of the big green plague.  Hoping our house will be de-tissued this week sometime.  Other than the nasty sickness, I was engulfed in school last week with two exams, but the highlight at the end of the week was a trip to the home of the mighty Murray State Racers for the birthday party of the year!

Caden Cobb turned 5-YEARS-OLD!  
Can you believe it?  His Uncle B can't.  


Copelan Cobb turned 2!  He is such a big boy now!


Aren't those the cutest cakes you've ever seen!  We had so much fun playing at Yaya's: this super fun kids play room in Paducah.  Uncle B even climbed through all the tunnels and slides.  Here are a few pictures of our fun family weekend!


I wish I had more pictures, but my camera died.  I am not used to having to charge a battery yet.  I have a cute video but I don't know how to upload it...so I'll get it up when I do.  For now I've got to go...Kate Gosselin's stent on Dancing with the Stars depends on my vote!  (Yes I still like her...Someone has to!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Courtney! I didnt know you could "Can"! That is so Martha! Love the blog btw : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...