Saturday, September 17, 2011

Distance Does Make the Heart Grow Fonder.

Or at least it does for me.  So so so sorry I have been AWOL for the past 2 weeks (maybe 3 I can't remember).  I know we have both been missing each other...okay so maybe it was just me missing you, but I have been just dying to get back to you all.

So let's catch up like old friends over coffee.  

1.  I PASSED BOARDS!  
All caps and exclamation points may be annoying in emails but totally necessary to express the degree of my shouting in excitement!  It was a really long and difficult week while my life was in limbo waiting to see if the outcome was positive or negative.  My life doesn't like limbo.  I really believe that it is unnecessary to make someone wait that long.  But all of that is irrelevant now I suppose.  I PASSED!  So I am a working PT.  Scary, huh?

2.  Two Words.  Erin Condren.  
Yes Erin Condren finally graced me with her presence for the 2012 year.  I have always wanted to be her friend and have her organize my life but I've never pulled the trigger.  So luckily when I finished the hardest 3 years of my life, my beautiful sister bought me one.  Yay!  

She is so beautiful!  I love the stickers.  Do you see those gorgeous tabs?  I believe I have ignited a revolution (if only people close to me can count as a revolution...let's say it can).  Three friends have gotten one.

3.  Best Husband in the WORLD!
My husband has had a gift for me for graduation for like 2 weeks and I being the stressed out, freakin-out wife that I am have refused to open it until I passed boards.  So after boards I just knew I would be able to open the gift on Thursday after my results were posted...wah wah...A week later I finally had the results and the knot in the pit of my stomach could finally dissolve.  B waited all of 3 minutes before he grabbed the gift and made me open it.  My dream gift was inside...A camera...A big one.  I'm in love.  I can't wait to photograph everything I see.  I seriously am so excited to remake a couple of my recent projects just to take new photos of them.  You just wait.  You'll be excited with the new pictures too!

4.  Puppy-girl is getting so BIG!
Paisley is 14 weeks today and about 25 lbs.  Big girl!  She is into so much these days.  It deserves a whole post...to be posted later.

So glad we could catch up.  Can't wait to figure out how to work full-time and blog my heart out to you guys and gals ...okay so mostly gals.  Guess we'll just find the balance.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...