Saturday, September 24, 2011

First Day of Fall!

Can you believe yesterday was the first day of fall?  I know I have been excited about fall for a while now, but I am still in shock that summer is gone.  Its almost October, y'all!  2011 is almost over.  Where has my life gone?  I have officially been living in my home for almost a year and I still don't have curtains made or many decorations on the wall.  My to-do lists for this place mean nothing.  I think the paper is losing respect for me with as many times as I cried wolf.  Alas, I digress.  

On this first day of my favorite season...

Wore my favorite sweatshirt with my favorite puppy.
Who bit a hole in it.  I yelled at her.  My anger is not ready for human children.

Got my first big girl paycheck!  
Even if it was only for 3 days of work, 3 days feels like a million bucks when you haven't had a job in 3 years.

Picked two of the most adorable pumpkins from the garden!

Had to wear my Mom's clothes to work because Paisley and I spent the night again while B was out of town.  
I felt like I was in 6th grade again raiding her closet.  I'm not sure why I thought wearing a 30-something year old's clothes that were much too big to the junior high football game would be a good idea.  Luckily now, I have a cool mom who is about my size and sharing clothes looks far less awkward.

Here's to my favorite leather riding boots, my mom's high school clemson sweatshirt, scarves, my wide selection of oversized sweatpants in every shade of heather grey and black, uggs that make my feet look like hooves, and leggings I can only wear around the house.  

Here's to fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...