Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday Festivities!

Our weeks have already been filled with holiday parties and engagements!  First on our calendar, the ladies with the mile long legs and identical smiles!
The Rockettes!
After Thanksgiving, my family, B and I went to see the Rockettes and to Opryland for a few pictures!  Since photos are strictly prohibited in the theatre, I'll just share some of my favorite family photos.

 Cubby was only minimally willing to participate in photos.  At least we got these two.

Cubby loved the show!  He waved at the singers and dancers the whole time!  The live nativity was beautiful and the precision of those kicks truly is amazing.  I totally recommend the show as a fun family outing!  

Christmas parties have begun as well.  I haven't gotten photos at all the parties but I did get some at the annual Robinson Chrismas party.  Jessica and Craig Robinson always throw the best parties, but this little cutie basically stole the show!
Yay for group photos with new babies!  

If you are looking for an awesome appetizer for your next holiday party, look no further!  Jessica had the best dip and I begged her for the recipe to share with you all.  Its called Frito dip...I know so simple, but so yum.

Jessica's Frito Dip
2 8 oz cream cheeses
1 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 chopped red bell pepper (Jessica chose red for a nice color contrast.)
1 can chopped black olives
1 can chopped jalopenos, to your taste (Jessica used half a can.)

Allow cream cheese to soften to ensure easy mixing.  Mix all ingredients.  Chill.  Serve with fritos!
Couldn't be easier.  I'll be honest...as if I'm not all the time...but I don't like olives.  But even after I discovered them, I couldn't stop eating it.  You shouldn't try it for your parties this weekend.

Enjoy your Christmas celebrations!  Party on folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...