Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Road Trip Must Haves!

Looking for some new holiday music for your upcoming road trip?  Well, look no further.  I am going to share some of my favorites.

My all-time favorite and high school crush...okay college too...Dave Barnes.
His Christmas album is absolutely amazing.  
My favorite songs are Very Merry Christmas and I Pray on Christmas!  Although Christmas tonight, the song with Hilary Scott from Lady Antebellum, is fabulous too!  You can't go wrong with Dave Barnes.  All of his albums are amazing.  B and I danced to one of his first songs from his acoustic album at our wedding, Nothing Fancy.
You can purchase this jolly album here!

The second album you should check out is Matt Wertz new album, Snow Globe!  
Super merry and bright!  My favorite song is of course Snow Globe!  You can't help but sing along!  With a very close second being, Tender Tennessee Christmas with Amy Grant! 
You can purchase this awesome album here!

Both albums are just $10 each.  So you won't break the bank but you will break out a lot of holiday cheer with these two!  B and I have been enjoying both the whole holiday season!  Don't start your holiday road trip without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...