Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby: 20 Weeks

The official 1/2 way point.
It came awfully quickly so I can only imagine how quickly the second half will be.

At 20 weeks baby Steele is about the size of a small cantaloupe and her weight is finally in double digits in ounces.  Super hard to believe something that size could be in my stomach.  But if you saw me this week, you would know that my stomach is rapidly expanding to accommodate this massive child.  I know.  I know.  She will only get bigger.  Don't remind me.

Speaking of getting bigger....

 Paisley and B, our photographers, wanted a picture this week too!

At 20 weeks and 5 days, B got to feel baby girl kick for the first time!  It was so special.  I had no idea if he would be able to feel the little kicks and jabs, because they are just that still very small, but he absolutely could.  Such an amazing pregnancy milestone!

So excited for our next doctors' appointment this week!  Feels like its been forever.  Can't wait to see our precious wiggle worm again.  It has been so neat getting to see her each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...