Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Deck the Halls

Its that time again!  Can you see the big cheesy side smile on my face?  Its there!  Its time to deck your halls with boughs of holly!  Yes I did have to google the lyrics so I would know if it was bales or bells or bowels.  Whatever a bough is, its time to get it out.  Or if you are at my house it was time about 2 weeks ago.  I love to decorate early, but this year my husband is Father Christmas himself.  He started pulling things out before Thanksgiving begging to put up the tree.
Its crazy how many decorations we have.  And this pile is from last year when we decorated our 750 square foot little duplex.  Imagine what this pile will look like when I'm 80 and I've accumulated a lifetime's worth.  
We attempted a family photo because we were so excited about Christmas coming!

We took our decorations from 1 room last year and spread it to 5 rooms this years.  A little glitter goes a long way!  Let the sparkling begin...

First tree goes up.
 Can you tell he was excited?
Paisley was excited too!
 Tree all decorated.  A glitter explosion!  Just how I like it.

Finally the house is all decorated.  And I was done, but my husband was not.  
He needed to fulfill his life's dream...have the best Christmas lights on the block.
Didn't he do a great job?!
Sorry cell phone picture.

I hope your holiday decorating went well.  Remember...just use what you have and make it work folks!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...