Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Cobb Brothers present....Chicken Bones & Dino Poop

B and I love our family!  But I don't think we are biased at all about how cute they are...Trust me I hear it from everyone!  Oh Caden's so funny!  Copelan has the cutest cheeks!  And I'm like I know right...Our little chipmunks are the cutest, most talented, smartest kids in the milky way!  
So without further ado, I introduce to you the Cobb brothers performing their debut hit, 
Chicken Bones!


(I think I got the video fixed.)
Caden wrote the song and taught it to all of his friends who all sing it now.  If you hear it enough times it will get stuck in your head, I promise.  Its quite catchy.  I even went to bed singing it.

Caden is one of the most creative kids I know.  He has a vivid imagination and I know it will take him far in life!  Can't wait to see what God has planned for his life!  This video was filmed Sunday morning when the boys and I were playing outside under my back deck...only boys want to play under the back deck with the bugs and mud.  Cope Cope and Aunt Neet Ney sat on the coolers for Caden's presentation of 

"Caden the Paleontologist"



Copelan is saying "Cheese" because I turned the camera his direction and then he cutely says in his 2-year-old voice "Dinosaur poop."


Hope you enjoy our little entertainers!  I'll try to catch them in the act of their hilarity again soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...