Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A life change in my mouth!

You heard me....Another life changing moment!
I will never eat the same again!

Meet the best I ever had...


Sweet Tea Cured Pork Chop

with Hoppin John, Haricot Vert sauteed with housemade Tasso, a Red Wine Vinegar Sorghum Glaze, Rosemary Black Pepper Brown Butter and spicy Rhubarb Relish
from the

Honest moment:  I don't know what all that stuff means...hoppin john...sauteed vert...whatev girl!  I just know that it was a miracle in my mouth!
Wish I had taken a picture of it for you guys!  It was a beautiful presentation as well!  It was served with beautiful green beans, sweet potato pancakes, and an apple chutney!  Once again chutney-smutney...
It was the best pork chop...better yet meal I've ever had!

B wanted to take me on a special date so he made surprise reservations at Yellow Porch a place I have always wanted to go...Isn't he the best?  Hands off Ladies!  He is taken!  
This was my first Yellow Porch experience and I will never be the same.  I've already planned future events there.  It is right down the road from Baja Burrito...my all-time favorite restaurant...It's like God created this street special for my belly!  If you plan to go, maybe make reservations.  And it is a little on the pricey side depending on what you think that means.  I can eat at Baja for like $4 so Yellow Porch was steep for me, but I will be back there for sure!

Just wanted to share the wealth!  It just might change your life too!  Love you friends!

PS--Have you had any life changing moments big or small lately?  Don't be stingy...Share!

1 comment:

  1. I've ALWAYS wanted to try that place!! I'm going to give Elliott a small hint-that will most likely be our next date night :) Glad you liked it--way to go, B!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...