Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sigh. Relaxation! Finally!

Relaxation is so nice.  I am currently...
at the beach...
sitting in bed in my PJ's...
sipping my coffee (that B and Cope brought me in bed)...
 watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with my 3 year old nephew...
catching up on about 40 blog posts that I had yet to read...
110 emails in my inbox...
 and my sanity.
  Its amazing how rewarding relaxation can be.  Sorry for no blog posts.  The end of last week was crazy.  Why? You ask.  Because...

I FINISHED GRAD SCHOOL CLINICALS!
Could you hear me shouting where you are?
That's right.  I am officially done with all my grad school work!  Can you believe it?  I can't.  I still have a slight cloud of anxiety riding over me as if something is due any minute and I've forgotten.  Hate that feeling. I've heard it eventually dissipates.

However, I currently have 2 posts waiting to be posted, but I don't have the right pictures for them just yet.  (Perfectionist, you think?)  I know you totally don't believe me after my recent track record.  So they will have to wait until next week when I get home.  For now let's enjoy the relaxation.  You and I will get to spend a lot of time together this summer.  I'm really looking forward to it.

You can look forward to a post full of pictures of the cutest 3 and 6 year old nephews you've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...