Monday, July 4, 2011

Pinterest Picks of the Week

My favorites from the last week of inspiration on Pinterest.  Hope you are gathering lots of inspiration as well!

Pom Pom Bib Necklace From Little Miss Momma
I really want to make some of these.

An amazing book wall and striped ceiling from Made By Girl

I am falling in love with maps and globes!

I love these exposed stone walls from House and Home!

Super fun playhouse.  I want to build one of these!

Hotel La Montaña Mágica. Huilo-Huilo, Chile
How cool does this place look?

Love these colors!

Love this bookshelf and the color.  Oh my.  Its just delightful!

I love getting to know about all of these fun blogs, websites, and places around the world.  Can't wait to see what you find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...