Thursday, August 11, 2011

I like it HOT!

I don't have a lot of fun exciting news today; 
EXCEPT THAT I'M GRADUATING FROM PT SCHOOL TOMORROW!  What?!!  I know.  F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!  But for today, I will share a random, tiny something personal about myself.


Truth:  I like to eat things with a little lot of spice.  
Always have.  Not too hot, mind you.  Wouldn't want to ruin my meal with a jiggling belly full of water but I like my food far from bland.


So when I was at my favorite local bulk grocer, I had a life changing moment when I saw this...
"What?,"  I said,  "Did God make this especially for me?"
Tears!  Fireworks!  Excitement, oh my!
My dreams come true...bulk hot sauce!

I'm sure many of you are gagging at the thought of a gallon of hot sauce but not me.  I've just been refilling my regular sized bottle blissfully!  I will not be ashamed of my spiciness!

One of my favorite hot sauce recipes:  Buffalo Chicken Dip
8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
(neufchatel cheese for a lower fat version)
1/2 cup of blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
1/2 cup of Frank's Redhot sauce
1/2 cup of crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cans of chicken breast, drained
(or just 2 cups cooked chicken if you don't like chicken that taste like tuna)

Heat oven to 350 degrees.  Place cream cheese in baking dish in oven.  Stir until smooth.
Mix salad dressing, hot sauce and cheese.  Stir in chicken.
Bake 20 min or until heated through; stir.  Serve with crackers, chips or veggies.
(Please we all know we want it with chips!)

I'm telling you this dip will make you want to slap your Momma!  It is YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...