Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Autumn Really Is My Middle Name!

These past couple of days as I stood in the back yard in my pj's and bedhead watching Paisley eat sticks and chase bugs, I detected a gentle chill in the air.  Then before my eyes, leaves slowly floated like feathers to the grass.  Sigh.  It was beautiful and got my think tank really revving with ideas.  Its fall y'all!  I am bursting with excitement for harvest decorating and craft ideas.  

You may remember last year when I posted about one of my first fall crafting experiences with Crafty Caity Shinnick. (I know I am always name dropping her but I can't help it.  She's so talented.)  We made these.
I loved it and can't wait to pull it out of the attic this year.

Here are some of the things I am most excited about and some of my favorite inspirations for this fall.
You can find the links to these projects on my Pinterest here.  

Can't wait to try some of these out with you this fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...