Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cubby Goes to the Pumpkin Patch!

**Another Cubby post...Sorry to all the baby-haters out there.**

Coleman's first fall had to include a trip to his first pumpkin patch!
Neet Ney had to soak up all the time she good get with her Cubbybear.
He loved holding all the pumpkins and of course using the small ones as chew toys.

So of course he had to just jump right in to the center of all the big piles of pumpkins.

Coleman loved the pumpkin wagon.

Cutest 10 month old around after an exciting fall day!

I love fall!  And babies with pumpkins just make it all the better.

I chose a blue pumpkin and two apple gourds.  Aren't they the cutest?!
Doesn't that look just like an apple?
My blue pumpkin!  In this house, every season has to pay homage to the color blue.

If you notice that my pumpkins have a nice sheen to them, you are right!  I added a little lacquer to pretty up the blah.  Like this one...

Which runs approximately $4-6.  However, my Mom found a can for $1.  One dollar.  So after a very quick and random application my gourds and pumpkins are all shiny.  I happen to be a girl who likes shiny things and I am not afraid to admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...