Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Happy Cute Babies Day!

Well cute babies dressed as cute animals getting candy their parents will eat!
Hope you enjoys some fun people watching and/or enjoy the candy your children rightfully own.

Since I have no babies of my own to dress up in all the cuteness, I will share my nephews!
Here is Cubby in all of his Cub cuteness a couple of weeks ago practicing his Grrr!
Beautiful enough?

 Coleman dressed as a lion...Who could say no to a Delta Sigma picture?  No one in their right mind!  Grrr Baby!

Baby Bear loves giving Cubby rides!

I haven't seen pictures of Caden and Copelan's 2011 costumes yet, but I'm sure its absolute adorableness.  Here's a little look back at the cuteness from years past!
Cutest Boxers in the world!
Caden, one of his first Halloweens, then sharing with his brother on one of his first Halloweens!
I love this costume!

 From Wolverine to Batman!
 But like I said earlier...who can deny the cuteness of these cuties dressed as a baby monkey and a shark!  Love them!
Can't wait to see what they have chosen this year!

I hate to say it, but we all know it.  My nephews are amazing!  The absolute cutest!
Happy cute baby day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...